Friday, December 14, 2012

Bathrobes and Breaking and Entering

Last night, I went to a Christmas Party.  Everything was decorated like an ancient Bethlehem market place.   Below, is an image of my father.  What a poser! ;)  I swear, he is most comfortable when wearing a vibrant costume (Fun fact: My dad had a Theater Scholarship.).  The Party was actually really awesome.  EVERYONE was dressed in "Ancient Jerusalem Garb" AKA bathrobes.  Plus, there was baklava!
 
 

So, as I'm leaving, I trade cars with my dad and offer to give my sister and her friend a ride home.  I find the car in the lot and we all get in.  There is a leather jacket on the front seat.  "That's weird, Did Andrew drive this car?".  Then I see some new earbuds "Ok, everyone needs to stop leaving their stuff in here".  I then go to put the key in the ignition.  The dashboard has suddenly been upgraded... "Wait a minute..."
"Ok, girls.  Get out of the car.  Get out of the car..."
We were totally in the wrong car!

Yep that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment