Thursday, November 29, 2012

Choose Your Own Adventure

I have hesitated to open this blog up to my friends, however it is much more fun to respond to feedback. Plus, friends makes things worth doing.  I think that I have had some unique experiences in my life and I am happy to share them with you.  To cut down on my rambling, I have decided to ask for help in choosing what to share.

1.  Pick a category
  1. Scariest moments
  2. Mischievous moments 
  3. Painful moments
  4. Not so brilliant moments


2.  Choose a story within the category

1.  Scary moment list:

       a.  Rolling in my car
       b. “The Giant Drop”
       c.  Being chased by a pit bull
       d.  Being held up at gun point
       e.  Going over a drop off in a snowmobile
       f.  What happens in the back of armored trucks in a 3rd world country
  
 2. Mischievous list:

      a.  Making the Youth Leaders cry at Girl’s camp
      b.  The super heros get banned from Wal-mart
      c.  Things that don’t belong in freezers
      d.  Margarine walls
      e.  The Visitor’s Center after dark
      f.  The new rules
      g.  The map theft

 3.  Not my brightest moments:
      a.  Riding in cars with strangers
      b.  Welcoming the Welcome guy at Wal-mart
      c.  Why I had to buy an apron
      d.  The spider incident
      e.  The mint extract incident

4.  Unique injuries:
      a.  Dry ice
      b.  Sewing machine
      c.  Donuts


Choose Wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment